- set up your own website with pictures and descriptions,
- collect trelises and exchange them for a number of interesting things found on Trelemele,
- receive comments and list your comments to other,
- create groups of friends and run group discussions,
- sse the Forum, Consignment and various competitions organized on the site.
1 What is the Trelemele?
2 How do I earn trelises?
- When creating your site you earn trelises. Trelises is the currency of the site Trelemele. After each date on which you load pictures and put entries, talking on the forum or write Golden Thoughts, we give you one Trelis. You can replace the program that comes to your site. Additional Trelis will be given for each day of the first places your Golden Thoughts. A greater amount can be charged with the payments, but here parents must help :)
3 What happens to uncool words?
- Uncool words replace the stars!
4 How can I find your site in Trelemele?
- Each page created in Trelemele has its own Internet address.
Your web site may be publicly available in the Finder but you can also block it in two ways, when you want. Find the appropriate settings on your web site after logging. If you block a page on your window a padlock will appear in the Finder.
5 What can and what can not you?
- First You can comment on other users. Your comments are placed under the enlarged photo, or entry, and are visible for registered and logged. Each comment has issued your signature, which is also a link to your site.
Second You can delete any unwanted comments you received on your website.
Third You can submit any comments received to the email address provided during registration.
4th You can block the possibility to issue comments on your site.
5th You can discuss in the group of friends on Grupofon, all entries are visible only to persons belonging to the group.
6th You can write lyrics and decorate your photos with the help of various graphic elements. Photos of the exterior of graphics you can send to your friends.
7th You can not do all the things if you are not logged on.